So everyone are struggling to apply Community Certificate Through Online, So don’t worry in this article we are going to See “How to Apply Community Certificate Through Online in Tamilnadu 2019”
Every people from Tamilnadu Can apply for Tamilnadu Community Certificate Through Online. Even No need to pay any penny for this process and it’s not that time consuming process, Any one can do it after reading our Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions About Community Certificate
Apply Community Certificate Online – Details
|Process Fees||Rs.60 /-|
|Time Period||Up to 15 Days (Max)|
|Payment Mode||Online/Offline Challan|
How to Apply Community Certificate Through Online in TamilNadu (Step by Step Guide)
- The first thing you have to do is open the official Website of TNESevai (https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in) and Login with your account details or you don’t have an account please Click on Sign up there and create your Account. 🙂
- Once you logged in into your account, The web page will be look like the below attached Image. If you are on right page then after you just have to click on “Revenue Department” Link, mentioned in the below image.
- After Visiting Revenue Department Page, You will get the link of Community Certificate, So you have to Click on that link and open the page.
- When you will click on Community Certificate link it will open a new page in new tab. and it will show some of instructions you have to aware before you applying for Community Certificate. The instructions will be on The Documents, Pictures , Address proofs and all the other requirement document applicant have to upload online, All the required documents listed below.Required Documents:
– Applicant Photo
– Address Proof
– Community Certificate of Father or Mother or Siblings
– Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Once you click on Proceed Button, It will ask you to register CAN number and if you have already applied for a CAN number then you have to search a CAN number by using the given options. You will have to generate the OTP and enter that and verify it.
- After the doing this stuff it will open the form to Apply for Community Certificate. On that form some of the basic details will be already pre filled because you entered the CAN number so the details was fetched from that.
- After the opening Form, You need to choose the Father, Mother’s Caste and Community then you have to choose the requested community and caste.
- It may ask some of the question like “whether any of the applicant’s family members possess a permanent online certificate issued by competent Revenue Authority”.
- If any of your family member already got Community Certificate Online then choose the option Yes otherwise choose NO if no one got Community Certificate Online.
- If fill all the details which are requested on the form and click on the Submit button,
- When you are clicking on Submit button it will redirect to the new page where the applicant have to upload the All Required Documents.
Please Upload the all of required Documents as per Instructions And make sure that you you have uploaded Documents in Respective formats. which is given below.
|Supported File Types||pdf,jpeg,jpg,gif,png|
|Size of the File (Document)||200 KB|
|Size of the photo||50 KB|
- After that you have to Download the self-declaration form & sign it on that and Scan the whole Self-Declaration form and upload it again on the Website of TNESevai.
Extra Tips for Community Certificate Online:
Below listed are free and you can use this website without paying any penny 😉
- If you wants to convert your pictures into Document you can use https://jpg2pdf.com Website.
- And if you wants to reduce your photo size then use https://www.reduceimages.com Website.
Final Verdict of Community Certificate:
At last Make the payment of Rs.60 online through any payment gateway given on the website, After the successful Payment, You will get an Acknowledgment Form with a Number. That’s it 😉 Read our Another Article Which is on TellPizzaHut Official Www.Tellpizzahut.Com Survey & Win $1,000 Prize
If you are facing any issue while Applying For Community Certificate, Just Let Us Know or Comment Your Queries in Comment Section So Our Team will Help you to Solve your Issue 😉 And Don’t forget to share this article with your friends or family members. Cheers <3